Friday, September 4, 2009

What is Math? What is Physics?



To me math is like a big roller coaster. It could be fun, but at the same time its kind of scary.
Math is full of work. You need to be really patient. It can be really stressful sometimes, but it will help you. People need to know math because you need it everywhere you go. Everyone sees Math different it actually depends on their own experience they've had. Some people like Math some people don't. I'm not a big fan of it,but i need to learn Math because it's gonna help me in the future.

Physics to me is just basically the scientific study of matter and energy, and how they interact with each other. Physics forms the basis of present and future technology. It's just related to electricity,mass,force etc.. Its how everything around us is working. I don't know much about physics, but i look foward on doing that this year. I hope Physics is fun and not that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment