Saturday, September 5, 2009

Favorite fictional hero

Photobucket
My favorite fictional hero would have to be Spider Man.I think he has really cool powers and he liked helping people.Spider Man is a character that got bitten by a spider and got spider senses.

I like the movie Spider Man 3, because he had a bad spirit which lasted for a while.
He felt more powerful, but he finally realized that it made him weaker so he overcomes the bad spirit and becomes good again.

This hero is special, because it relates to everyone. At one point in life we make mistakes and think its good for us, but we end up realizing it wasn't. Just like Spider Man realize the bad spirit he had was wrong.

1 comment:

  1. I really like Spider Man's super powers. I think they did a great job portraying his struggles with the bad spirit in the recent movies.

    ReplyDelete