Thursday, September 3, 2009

30 things you dont know about me!

  1. I'm currently taken
  2. I hate onions
  3. I hate when babies cry
  4. I LOVE money
  5. I love gum
  6. I lived in Arizona for 8 months
  7. I started riding a bike at the age of 8
  8. I was born in Guerrero
  9. My sister comes to HTHMA
  10. I don't drink soda
  11. I like all types of music, except country
  12. I wanna get my lip pierced and tongue
  13. I love going to parties
  14. I have never been to Disneyland
  15. I only live with my mom and sister
  16. I go for the Chargers
  17. I like the orange chicken they sell at panda express
  18. I'm 14 years old
  19. My first name is Maria
  20. I bite my nails when i get nervous
  21. I hate when its hot
  22. I'm catholic
  23. I like football, but i don't know how to play it
  24. My favorite colors are black and blue
  25. I don't really like chocolate because it gives me pimples
  26. I love texting
  27. I'm scared of whales and sharks
  28. My birthday is June 21
  29. My zodiac is Gemini
  30. I like watching movies



2 comments:

  1. I thought your "30 things about me" were really interesting. I don't like country music either and I also love gum.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Gemini too! It's the best sign.

    ReplyDelete