Friday, September 25, 2009

S.L.O.B Character - What I Did This Weekend

I woke up it was a really sunny day. It was Saturday I had to wake up early so I can help August make honey. In the kitchen was May and Rosaleen making breakfast for everyone. June was the last one to wake up. I had a really bad dream. I dreamt with T-ray coming all the way over here and taking me away. I wanted to tell August the truth, but i was to scared of what her reaction would be.

I thought it would be too soon to tell her. I guess it's going to take time until i do. Being here made me feel so much better. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay with them. I would hate going back with the mean monster T-ray. Rosaleen has been acting weird. I feel like she's not the same anymore. Last night we got into an argument about my mom. She told me to forget about it, that she was dead. I felt so much anger against her. Something that I have never felt for her, but I wanted that feeling to go away.

After breakfast, August told me to sit down with her outside for a while. I didn't know if probably this would be a good time to tell her what is really going on. I couldn't do it. I wasn't ready, I just hoped that when i do tell her. She could put herself in my place and try to help me out. The day past by fast, after working hard making honey. I went to bed and asked Mary to help me tell August the truth soon. I fell asleep ready for another day of honey.
bees flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

  1. I really like this, I kinda wish this was part of the actual book! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like how you express your emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you said that the day was sunny. I liked how you said Lyli's emotions and feelings. I really liked how you captured Lily's character.

    ReplyDelete