Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time Travelers Pillar

Project Description
A pillar is a thing we had to draw and also do a research about it according to which pillar we chose. My pillar was the Indus Valley's Government.

Process
I had to first look up a picture in the computer that I liked the most and that represented our Pillar. Then had to sketch it out on a paper according to the measurements. Finally I painted my Pillar.

Reflection
What did you learn? I learned about the pictures that represented each civilization and what it symbolized.

What challenges did you encounter? The hardest part was choosing a picture because there was a lot that were really good and that symbolized different things.

What would you do the same or different? I would've put more time on my final product because at the end a lot of people had awesome drawings and I felt like I should of putted more effort on it.

How will this help you later? It could me in the future by being a better drawer and actually finding out what each picture means.

No comments:

Post a Comment