Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time Travelers Essay

Project Description
This project was about choosing a civilization and building a boat or trebuchet based on what would help it. Besides doing all that we also needed to write an essay and search information about the pillar we got. There was four of them they were Government, Art & Architecture, religion,..

Process
I had to look up information about the Indus Valleys Government and make that into a 7 paragraph essay. We had to set up our essay in the TEA format.

Reflection
What did you learn? I learned a lot about The Indus Valley and other civilizations because of everything we did and also in the exhibition when we got a chance to go around and ask our peers questions about their civilization.

What challenges did you encounter? The hardest part of this whole project would have to be writing the essay, because it wasn't a five paragraph as i was used to writing. It was a 7 paragraph essay.

What would you do the same or different?
I would try putting more effort into my essay because I wasn't convince that i tried my hardest on it and that's what got me an OK grade.

How will this help you later?
I think this could help me later on a job or in my future.

Research Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment