Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Special Day



Catching the signal from one of her friends, Angela brushed her skirt, took a deep breath and walked towards were he was sitting. Her blonde straight hair swinging side to side as she was walking. Her green eyes were as green as the grass. She was wearing a black skirt with baby blue stripes on it. Angela was also wearing a white tank top. Her arms were an earthquake. Angela thought about how time never waits for anyone.
She decided to finally talked to the guy she has always had a crush on. She had being waiting centuries for this moment to come. She sat next to him in a bench that was at the bottom of a tree and said, “I always see you around and you’re always sitting here alone.” “My name is Angela by the way.”

“Hey my is Mario I always sit here because I love to just chill.” “I like you’re name, I see around too you seem like a really cool girl.”

Angela giggled, “Thank you you’re really cute and you seem like a really nice guy.” They talked for at least 20 minutes and all that was going through Angela’s head was how bad she wanted a date with him. When all of the sudden he asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner.

“I’ll love to,” she replied.

“Great, well here’s my number call me.” He grabbed her hand and gave her a piece of paper with his number on it. Angela was thrilled, she couldn't wait for dinner. She went back to class and told her friend the whole story.

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you created your story and how you said arms were an earthquake, cause i can really picture that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how descriptive you were in you second paragraph and over all i thought i was great also nice picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a good story I liked the way way that you used dialogue. For example when Mario and Angela were talking back and forth to each other also when you used detail that said that her eyes were green like the grass. I thought it was really cool.

    ReplyDelete