Tuesday, June 1, 2010

REM DP Reflection

Project Description- The assignment for this project was optional we could choose to do various things. I chose to do the illustrator because I thought that it was cool to just draw something that represents a chapter of "My Ishmael" or about the whole book. We also had to include an artists statement along with the drawing. We had to write a description of the piece of art and what each picture represents.

Process- I had to do two-three drafts for both the drawing and the artist statement to get the final product. I had my work reviewed by Charlotte and my peers.

Reflection- I learned that you could many activities with a book, that you don't just have read it. You could make it fun and do many activities to have a better understanding of the book.

I think the drawing was pretty challenging because I wanted to get the perfect drawing, but at the end I think the final came out good.

I think I would do everything the same because I had different people give me good feedback on my project and I tried my best.

I think it can help me realized that even when they review it three times whoever reviews it again can still find an error and it is important to review your paper before turning in the final.

Artifact:

No comments:

Post a Comment