Monday, October 5, 2009

Humanities

This is my link



This sound is a really creepy sound. It gave me chills all over my body. To me it sounded like if you were lost in the woods and a really scary man wanted to do something really bad to you. I heard like about two girls crying in the back. It seemed like if they wanted to run away from him, but they couldn't because they were in the middle of nowhere. There hearts beating as fast as a cheetah running fast. Desperate for someone to help them. The guy seemed like if he had mentally problems. It seemed like if he wanted to kiss someone. He was breathing as if someone was choking him. I felt like i wanted to go to the place they were in and help them from that petrifying men. The sound fills you up with strength. Whoever listens to this sound gets strength, that even the weakest person would want to go and help those little girls. Them crying and knowing they are in trouble makes you feel something inside. You feel strong and would like to be there to help them.

1 comment:

  1. Your description was really cool, I liked the part when you said that it seemed like they wanted to run away but they could not because they were in the middle of no were. Another thing that cached my attention was when you said that it sounded like the guy had mental problems, that was very interesting.

    One tool that you used was that you were very descriptive. Another tool that you used was that you what felling. These were are good tools that you used, you should keep using them.

    I think that you could make a little more sense but it was still good. You could also try to talk more about the sound.

    ReplyDelete